- 8 oz of room temperature cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of crunchy peanut butter (I used this kind)
- 1-2 tbls of sweetener (I used Stevia)*
*depending on the amount of sweetener/sugar in your peanut butter, you may need to taste the batter to determine the best amount of sweetener to add.
- Mix cream cheese + PB in a bowl until relatively combined, then add sweetener. Keep mixing until the combo naturally begins to firm up. I don’t have an electric mixer, so I manually stirred this which took about 10 mins.
- Once ready, start forming into round ball shapes (or use a mold) and place onto parchment paper covering a cooking sheet. Mine made about 18 fat bombs.
- Place sheet into the freezer and give it about 45-1 hour. Freeze overnight for best results.
To save space in my freezer, I placed the frozen bombs into a Ziploc baggie.
Are they delicious? Yep!
Are they easy? Yep!
Are they creamy and crunchy and hunger satisfying? You bet!
Give it a try for yourself, and let me know what you thought in the comments below! I’d also love to hear any other simple fat bomb recipes.
I will definitely be making more of these babies in the future. Fat bombs are seriously a lifesaver to anyone new to the low carb life making the snacking so much easier to control.
Thanks for reading!
Keep it simple, my friends.